FIND OUT if you are a candidate :
Choose the leader in Regenerative Medicine in the Carolinas.
Regenerative Medicine Treatments
Regenerative medicine is an exciting new field in medicine that focuses on naturally repairing and restoring damaged tissues in the body caused by overuse, injury, or aging over time. Regenerative medicine is a game changer for healing and relieving pain in joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. At NeoGenix, you will be examined, diagnosed, and treated by a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. James Altizer, the most experienced regenerative medicine doctor in the Carolinas, having performed thousands of regenerative medicine injections since January of 2016. Dr. Altizer and his team offer treatments that give substantial, long-lasting relief from joint pain and allow patients to stay clear of surgery with minimal downtime.
What can we treat using Regenerative Medicine?
One of the most popular uses for regenerative medicine injections is to speed up healing and offer pain relief for people suffering from injured, damaged, or degenerative joints. Treatment can allow individuals to stay clear of joint replacement surgery, a crucial procedure that requires a lengthy recovery. A few of the conditions that may benefit from this treatment include:
- Shoulder pain from injuries to the rotator cuff and biceps tendon tears joint degeneration or frozen shoulder.
- Elbow pain due to golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, pickleball elbow, or chronic strains/sprains.
- Hip pain due to osteoarthritis or bursitis
- Low back pain from facet arthritis, degenerative disc disease, SI joints, spinal stenosis, and sciatica
- Knee pain from mild to severe osteoarthritis, meniscus tear, or ligament tear.
- Pain in the foot due to Achilles tendon tear and arthritis.
- Hand and wrist pain due to arthritis
- Neck pain due to an accident or injury
FAQ about Regenerative Medicine
Types of Treatments We Offer
- The “Super Shot” Stem Cell Treatment
- Bone Marrow Treatment
- Adipose (Fat) Tissue Stem Cell Treatment
- PRP Treatment
- A2M Treatment
NeoGenix has become the most trusted regenerative medicine clinic in the Carolinas because we do things the right way, every day. You will get a realistic assessment of whether or not we believe we can help you.
We will not offer false hope with guarantees or high pressure sales tactics. If Dr. Altizer doesn’t think he can help, he will be the first to tell you.
What is the cost of regenerative medicine?
The cost of regenerative medicine can vary quite a bit ranging from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. There are 3 major factors that determine the cost of regenerative medicine:
1) What area of the body we are treating? Each part of the body has a different treatment protocol, which can affect the price of your treatment.
2) How severe your condition is we are treating. Depending on the severity of the arthritis or soft tissue injury we are treating, the doctor will recommend different types of regenerative medicine, each of which has a specific cost associated with them.
3) How many areas of the body will we be treating? We do not double the cost if you are treating 2 areas instead of 1 area. We just have a small upcharge to add on additional areas.
How Quickly Will Regenerative Medicine Work?
Regenerative medicine is the exact opposite of a cortisone shot. While cortisone shots are only masking the pain by temporarily shutting off the pain receptors, regenerative medicine is actually healing and repairing the damaged tissue in your injured area. Therefore, it takes time for regenerative medicine to work. On average, most patients start to see results within 3-6 weeks and studies show the healing and repairing of the damaged tissues can continue for up to 6-8 months.
Request your FREE Consultation
Thank you for your interest in Neogenix. For more information, or to schedule a FREE consultation, please call or text us at 704-727-6551 or simply fill out the form below and a NeoGenix team member will respond as soon as possible.