Studies have already proven stem cell and growth factor therapy combined with physical therapy is better than either one alone, and we firmly believe that.
Not only does the joint have to heal, but also the surrounding muscles, tendons, and ligaments also need to be strengthened and heal themselves.
NeoGenix has met with many rehabilitation clinics around the area and have chosen what we believe are the best facilities to properly rehab your joint post-injection.
Convenience for the patient is also a top priority of ours.
Our preferred joint rehabilitation providers are located not only in neighborhoods throughout the city of Charlotte, but also in many of the surrounding suburbs north, south, east and west of the city.
- Carolina Sports Clinic
Locations: Blakeney, South Park and Cornelius
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
Locations: Lake Wylie, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Noda, Blakeney, South Park, Shelby, Kings Mountain, Gastonia, University, Indian Land, Cornelius, Steele Creek, Berewick, Indian Trail, Moores
- Architech Sports & Physical Therpay
Locations: Blakeney, Ballantyne, Pineville, Indian Trail, Cornelius, Fort Mill, Mooresville, University
- Locations: Blakeney, Ballantyne, Pineville, Indian Trail, Cornelius, Fort Mill, Mooresville, University
Locations: Cotswold/Myers Park, Mint Hill, Mooresvile, Huntersville
- Kenneth Bauer, DC @ Ballantyne Medical Associates
- Payne Chiropractic Center
- Protect Your Neck Mobile Chiropractic
Locations: A Mobile Chiropractic service that will drive to your home or place of business for chiropractic adjustments and hands on modalities
- Power Physio
Locations: North Charlotte
- The Physical Therapy Center
Locations: Matthews, Waxhaw, Monroe, South End
- Benchmark Physical Therapy
Locations: Ballantyne, Dilworth, Prosperity Village, Waxhaw,Concord, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Matthews, Mooresville, Mount Holly and Hickory
- Carolina Chiropractic Plus
- K2 Sports Therapy
- Pr1me Movement Physical Therapy
- Healthy Body Physical Therapy
Locations: Cornelius, Mooresville
- Lakeside Sports Chiropractic Center and Sports Rehab
- BreakThrough Physical Therapy
Locations: Indian Land, Waxhaw and Fort Lawn
Request your FREE Consultation
Thank you for your interest in NeoGenix. For more information, or to schedule a FREE consultation, please call or text us at 704-727-6551 or simply fill out the form below and a NeoGenix team member will respond as soon as possible